- حقیقی، فرشیدرضا و شجاعی، محمدحسین )2015) " بررسی رفتار عابرین پیاده در زمینه ی انتخاب گپ مناسب حین عبور از عرض خیابان: مطالعه موردی در مقابل درب اصلی یک دانشگاه"، دهمین کنگره بین المللی مهندسی عمران، دانشکـــده مهندسی عمران، دانشگاه تبریز، 15 تا 17 اردیبهشت.
- Brosseau, M ., Zangenehpour, S., Saunier, N. and Miranda-Moreno, L. (2013) “ The impact of waiting time and other factors on dangerous pedestrian crossings and violations at signalized intersections: A case study in Montreal”, Transportation Research Part F, Vol. 21, pp. 159–172
- Cavallo,V., Dommesa, A., Vienne, F. and Aillerie, I. (2012) “Age-related differences in street-crossing safety before and after training of older pedestrians”, Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol.44, pp. 42– 47
- Emre, O. and Engin, E. (2012) “Driver status identification from driving behavior signals”, Digital Signal Processing For in-Vehicle Systems and Safety, pp. 31-55.
- Habibovic, A., Tivesten, E., Uchida, N., Bargman, J. and Ljung, Aust, M. (2013) “Driver behavior in car-to-pedestrian incidents: An application of the Driving Reliability and Error Analysis Method (DREAM)”, Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol.50, pp. 554– 565.
- Hunter, E., Salamati, K., Elefteriadou, L., Sisiopiku, V., Rouphail, N., Phillips, B. and Schroeder, B. (2015) “Driver yielding at unsignalized midblock crossings”, Proceedings of the 94th Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C. www.ltrc.lsu.edu
- John, J. A., Whitaker, D. and Johnson, D. G. (2001) “Statistical thinking for managers”, Chapman & Hall, CRC.
- Komarek, P. and Moore, A. (2003) “Fast robust logistic regression for large sparse datasets with binary outputs”, In Artificial Intelligence and Statistics, no specifications.
- Langbroek, J., Ceunynck,T., Daniels, S., Åse Svensson, Aliaksei Laureshyn and Tom Brijs, Geert Wets (2012) “Analyzing interactions between pedestrians and motor vehicles at two-phase signalized intersections-an explorative study combining traffic behaviour and traffic conflict observations in a cross-national context”, Lunds University. www.ictct.org
- Lenard, J. and Hill, J. (2004) “ Interaction of road environment, vehicle and human factors in the causation of pedestrian accidents”, Proceedings of International Conference On Esar (expert symposium on accident research), 3-4 september. Hannover, Germany. www.lboro.ac.uk
- Neale,V., Dingus, T., Klauer, S. H . Sudweeks, J. and Goodman, M. (2011) “An overview of the 100-car naturalistic study and findings”, Virginia Tech Transportation Institute, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, United States, pp. 05-0400
- Nowakowska. M. )2012)" Random forests in the evaluation of threat for pedestrian accidents in towns", Faculty of Management and Computer Modelling, Kielce University of Technology, Vol. 2, pp. 1-6
- Schroeder, B. and Rouphail, M. (2011) “Empirical behavioral models to support alternative tools for the analysis of mixed-priority pedestrian-vehicle interaction in a highway capacity context”, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 16, pp. 653–663
- Salamaty, K., Schroeder, B., Duane, R., Geruschat, D. and Rouphail, N. (2014) “Event based modelling of driver yielding behavior to pedestrians at two-lane roundabout approaches”, Transp Res Rec, Vol. 2389, pp. 1–11
- Seipone, B. and Mphele, M. (2013) “Who owns the road? Exploring driver and pedestrian behaviour at zebra/pedestrian crossings in Gaborone, Botswana”, British Journal of Arts and Social Sciences, Vol. 13 , No. I. pp. ?????
- Schroeder, B. and Geruschat, D. (2009) “When and why do drivers yield and what does this mean for pedestrians who are blind?” , Research Synthesis on Driver Yielding Behavior , International Mobility Conference Marburg, Germany, Wednesday, July 15. itre.ncsu.edu
- Sucha, M.) 2014) “Pedestrians and drivers: their encounters at zebra crossings”, 8th. International Traffic Expert Congress. 8 to 9 May, Warsaw. psych.upol.cz
- Wu, C. and Xiangling, Z. (2014) “Pedestrian gestures increase driver yielding at uncontrolled mid-block road crossings”, Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 70, pp. 235–244
- Xia. J., Fonseka, J. and Falkmer, T. (2011) “Driver and pedestrian characteristics of pedestrian vehicle crashes in metropolitan Perth”, PATREC Research Forum –13 September, Page 1. www.cage.curtin.edu.au
- Xiangling, Z. and Changxu, Wu.)2011) “ Pedestrians’ crossing behaviors and safety at unmarked roadway in China”, Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 43, pp. 1927–1936